About Me

My photo
Burnz was murdered by the same person who he loved. And It's Time to take his place.

Monday, December 28, 2009

2010!!! ThE New Year..

Yea!! Juz 2 more dayz 2 the end of this Suckish Year 2009..
Hope 2010 will rock ure asses....
So every new year, people will make a "New Year Resolution"

Since last Years Wish almost all of it did Happen so happi with it..
So This is My New Year Resolution...


1)Get more famous ( same like last year )

2)Get more closer 2 all my friends ( like get 2 noe their true self )

3)Get A girlfriend ( haha this is from my previous years )

4)Try 2 get my grades up ( since i'm sec 3 next year gotta focus )

5)Join rugby ( Becos i have 0 CCA points )

6)Get a good body ( wanna have gd stamina, have 6 packs, n more )

7)Make New Friends

8)Have a blast on my bdae ( not like this year..this years sux not juz mine everyones)

N Most Importantly PLZ LAR NO MORE SICKNESS LIKE H1N1 ( its cos most things 2 sux )

K so dats that...Now 2 update u guyz, 2 day is Nins Bdae so i wanna say happy bdae..

N i think dat it, stupid blogging error

No comments:

Post a Comment